Job Req: K2110
Cities? The concrete jungle? Meh…Mother Nature, the outdoors, that’s what fuels your passion. Just as you strive for adventure in your personal life, you do the same in your career. To you, adventure is about sharing an experience and making a connection with others.
If you have a passion for the outdoors, adventures, and connecting with people, 509 has the perfect career for you! At 509, we inspire and fuel our customer’s passion for their next outdoor adventure. We inspire by challenging norms, thinking differently, and designing highly technical and visually amazing products. We are a team of outdoor adventurers and make the industries best snow, off-road and motorcycle gear.
With our rapid global growth, we are looking for a Brand Marketing Coordinator to support and drive demand for all 509 products through consumer direct channels. The Brand Marketing Coordinator will work under the Marketing Manager and support managing the execution of marketing initiatives and activities for 509.
These initiatives include campaigns (social media, web, print, email, paid, etc.), content planning, events, athlete support, retail marketing, performance reporting, sponsorships, and more.
- Content organization, curation, and post scheduling for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, and Snapchat.
- Assist in the execution all PPC, remarketing, banner, print, and related paid marketing campaigns.
- Actively review & support posting on all 509 social media pages, providing prompt and accurate social customer support and interaction through direct message & comment responses. Actively monitor 3rd party social media pages and comment on 509’s behalf.
- Work directly with Content Manager & Marketing Manager in the collection and organization of photo & video content from in-house team and external influencers. Repurposing content for various marketing activities.
- Work directly with athlete team manager as an in-office admin resource for execution and management of athlete contracts as well as ensuring influencers receive product shipments as needed.
- Support the execution and expansion of 509’s email marketing strategies including automated ecommerce related campaigns and creation and execution of email campaigns following the marketing calendar.
- Assist in ensuring that all consumer touch points and marketing assets are effectively representing the 509 brand
- Help Deploy active email list building strategies.
- Assist Marketing Manager in preparation of marketing reports by collecting and summarizing engagement data.
- Support in overall marketing budget adherence and spend optimization
- Assist team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate is a confident, driven, self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit. Able to work autonomously and efficiently, handling time-sensitive projects and prioritizing multiple objectives simultaneously. Driving projects to completion with minimum guidance and acute attention to detail in a cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Demonstrated the ability to be creative, to initiate and contribute to effective marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing or related fields
- Minimum 1-2 year(s) brand marketing experience
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized
- Must be energized and motivated in the face of challenge
- Able to wear multiple hats and strategically prioritize workload
- Strong computer experience with the emphasis on Microsoft Office 365 platform and Excel
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
- You integrate fun into your daily (aka you don’t take yourself too seriously)
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.