Job Req- K2111
Cities? The concrete jungle? Meh…Mother Nature, the outdoors, that’s what fuels your passion. Just as you strive for adventure in your personal life, you do the same in your career. To you, adventure is about sharing an experience and making a connection with others.
If you have a passion for the outdoors, adventures, and connecting with people, 509 has the perfect career for you! At 509, we inspire and fuel our customer’s passion for their next outdoor adventure. We inspire by challenging norms, thinking differently, and designing highly technical and visually amazing products. We are a team of outdoor adventurers and make the industries best snow, off-road and motorcycle gear.
With our rapid global growth, we are looking for a highly creative Digital Specialist to support and drive for all 509 products across our digital channels, with a focus on ecommerce. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, the Digital Specialist will focus their efforts on managing content, promotional execution, customer communication through both B2C & B2B commerce channels across global websites. This includes managing content and promotions on: Ride509.com, 509 B2B portal, Ride509.eu, etc.
- Work with team to deliver eCommerce strategy to drive revenue and grow both B2C and B2B channels.
- Ensure U.S., European, and regionalized sides of the website are showcasing promotions, products, and content as expected across desktop and mobile.
- Collaborate with Marketing team & Ecommerce Manager to develop creative and relevant promotions that exceeds customer expectations and meet digital KPIs.
- Manage timelines for creative requests and advocate for digital asset needs to maintain marketing plans.
- Deploy and ensure content is consistent with 509 Marketing Calendar and plan, customer expectations, and supports the conversion goals of the business.
- Drive the building and execution of seasonal content and product uploads, ensuring presentation, search, and content is correct and all products are properly presented across global websites.
- Monitor SEO, product description optimization, and product content within 509 websites
- Support consistent reporting and monitor analytics related to B2C & B2B eCommerce KPIs
- Work in collaboration with Ecommerce Manager to pull analytics, deep dive, and help analyze when needed
- Support the exploration and execution of innovative UX, UI, and customer service evolutions to the digital customer experience.
- Work directly with Content/Team Manager & Ecommerce Manager to ensure athletes, brand ethos, and brand purpose are consistently well represented through digital channels.
- Support and update, with direction from Ecommerce Manager, legal compliance across all digital channels.
- Assist in overall marketing budget adherence and spend optimization
- Understand and Utilize 509’s ERP/CRM/Commerce software.
- Assist team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must bring an exciting, creative energy to contribute unique and impactful marketing ideas
- 1+ years experience in digital marketing, specifically eCommerce is required
- Experience with Google Analytics or other eCommerce analytics & optimization platforms
- You integrate fun into your daily (aka you don’t take yourself too seriously)
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You communicate with honesty and transparency, and encourage direct conversations
- You lead with courage, taking intelligent risks and embrace our failures
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized
- Able to wear multiple hats and strategically prioritize workload
- Must be a team player and willing to assist in other areas such as customer service.
- Strong computer experience with the emphasis on Microsoft Office 365 platform and Excel
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.